Sunday, April 25, 2010

2

Joy of children

Posted in , ,
Thanks to everyone who dropped by and nang me in Nuffnang, it has been a great help to promote Dallas Eye to the masses.

Today's picture that I'm sharing is taken with a 50mm F/1.8 lens at Marina Barrage. Yesterday's photo, today's, and maybe the photos for the next few days will be taken with this lens.

More about the 50mm F/1.8
I bought this lens about 3 months ago, but I hardly use it. Although I like the sharpness overall image quality of this lens, but the 50mm fixed focal length can be quite a challenge to use when walking around. This lens is amazing for portrait, to get the perfect background blur you need. Below is a photo taken with this lens:



Camera settings:
Focal length: 50mm
F-stop: f/1.8
Exposure time: 1/800 second
ISO speed: 100
Handheld

Kids, always brings joy to the people around.

2 comments: